Doing business across international borders can be challenging with all the language, cultural, and legal obstacles that you may encounter. Whether you are a small exporter or an oil giant, our experts will help you navigate those challenges to make your business successful.
- Search for Business Partners – We help you find reliable business partners in Angola who can meet your needs.
- Business Plans – We use our knowledge of international resources, government and business regulations to help you develop your business plans and processes.
- Communications – We assist with translation, language training, and other communication issues between the U.S. and Angola.
- Business Liaison – We act as your eyes and ears on the ground in Angola and the U.S., filling roles such as facilitator, administrator, collections, and investment advisor where you need them.
- Procurement – We help companies procure the goods and services they need on both sides of the Atlantic.