“Socapos looks to hire and retain people who understand global business practices, help create quality of life and a vibrant business environment in Angola.”
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Socapos Group.
If you are interested in applying for employment with us and need special assistance or an accommodation to be considered for the posted position, please email our Human Resources Department HR@socapos.com.
Currently we are hiring for our office in Houston, Texas:
- Answers and routes telephones calls, greeting and directing visitors, receives and distributes faxes and e-mail, sorts, distributes, and redirects mail
- Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed.
- Schedules, coordinates and prepares for meetings and special events by assisting with registrations, payments, and confirmations, maintains office calendars
- Prepare documents, memos, spreadsheets, agendas, completes forms, requisitions and other documents, and proofreads assignments for accuracy and completeness
- Responsible for maintaining office filing and recordkeeping systems
- Help design and implement office policies and procedures
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationship
- Perform other job-duties as requested
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required (minimum education)
- 2+ years of work experience
- Excellent communication: verbal and writing skills
- Proven record of office support functions
- Fact verification skills
- Computer literate with good Web skills (Fact Verification skills) and Microsoft Office applications required
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
- Familiar with common office equipment (printers, copier, fax, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organization skills
- Experience with complex file management
- Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
- Professional demeanor