International Student Assistance
Moving to a new country for any young adult can be challenging. It is important to have someone that you know and trust when learning about a new city or helping you along the way. Socapos International Student Assistant Services (SISAS) representatives, work with individuals, families, and high-profile clients to help you get settled into your new surroundings.
For international students wishing to study abroad in the United States, we offer student services to make the transition process easier:
- College Search – We help you find the right U.S. college or university to fit your educational goals and provide assistance with application and admissions. We can also assist with high school admission for younger students as well.
- Scholarships – We help you find and apply for scholarships at U.S. colleges and universities.
- Common Services We Provide:
- Assistance with school enrollment, Sevis payment*, and Visa appointment set up
- Book travel tickets
- Airport Pickup/Drop Off
- Leasing or Renting a car
- Health Care Insurance (if do not have to purchase thru US school)
- Making appointments
- Setting up memberships
- Setting up a bank account
- Cell Phone, TV, or Internet Setup
- Arrangement of Travel Plans
- Neighborhood Orientation
- Transportation Coordination
- Exploring Local Resources
- Housing Referrals
- Renting Furniture and household items
- Referrals to other agencies
Other services available upon request.
* Additional fees and requirements apply – contact us for more information.